Examination Certificates


If you have lost or misplaced your Exam Certificates, you will need to apply to the relevant exam boards for replacements. Unfortunately, the school does not hold duplicate copies.

Exam boards will not replace lost certificates with further original copies (exceptional circumstances will be considered). Only damaged or destroyed certificates will be replaced and, in these circumstances, the originals must be returned or evidence provided that they have been destroyed (e.g. by fire, theft or flood).

Candidates who have lost certificates may apply for a “Certified statement of results” from the relevant awarding body for their own use or request that a confirmation of results be sent to external bodies (employers, etc.). Details may be found on the exam boards’ websites at the following links:

AQA : http://www.aqa.org.uk/help-and-contacts/past-results

EDEXCEL : https://www.edexcel.com/i-am-a/student/replace-certs-secure/Pages/default.aspx

OCR : http://www.ocr.org.uk/ocr-for/learners-and-parents/lost-or-incorrect-certificates/

WJEC : http://www.wjec.co.uk/students/certificates/index.html

If you simply require confirmation of your exam results, please contact the Examinations Office and they may be able to provide you with a letter from the Examinations Officer, providing your results can be located.

Week 1

SENCO: Mrs S Hamit
SENCO Email: info@kshsonline.com
SENCO Telephone: 020 8498 1304

Contact: Mrs Rubery
Kantor King Solomon High School
Forest Road, ILFORD
T: 020 8498 1300
E: info@kshsonline.com
Follow Us