- Navy blue blazer with badge
- Shirt – tucked in.
- School tie
- Grey trousers
- Standard black leather school shoes (not trainers)
- School sweatshirts are only available from our school outfitters - no other sweatshirt or pullover is allowed
- Kippah - blue suede kippot are available from school at a cost of £3.00.
- No earrings or piercings allowed
- No other jewellery rings or bracelets
- No extreme haircuts
Boys Sports Equipment
- Navy Blue PE shirt
- Navy Blue shorts
- Football boots/jogging suits; when required by PE Dept.
- School rugby shirt (to be worn in winter)
The kippah (plural kippot) is the Hebrew word for the skull cap, which is a key item of school uniform, for our male students.
Wearing a kippah is a constant reminder that there is always someone above us, seeing, watching and guiding our path through life and our daily activities. It is a symbol of respect and faith and an integral part of our identity as a Jewish school.