SIMS Parent app
SIMS Parent app – easy access to important school information
We have a convenient way to share information with you about your child’s school life. You are now able to access our new parent app and website.
You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What you will find in the SIMS Parent app:
- Important information such as attendance, behaviour, achievement and homework
- School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button
- Access your child’s school report (coming soon)
- Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent app
- We will send you an activation email, simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store - search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact the School Office.
Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please contact the School Office if you require a replacement after this date.
SIMS Parent Privacy Statement
SIMS Student Privacy Statement
Kantor King Solomon High School
Forest Road, ILFORD IG6 3HB T: 020 8498 1300 E: firstname.lastname@example.org