Students who may be disadvantaged at the time of an exam may be eligible for making a special consideration request.
Examples of special considerations include:
- Recovering from a recent operation
- Severe illness of a close family member
- Family bereavement
- Experiencing a traumatic incident
- Evicted from their home
- Disruption during the exam
To be eligible:
- The illness/incident must have occurred around the time of the exam(s)
- Evidence must be submitted to the exams officer as soon as possible. Examining boards will only accept medical/professional evidence.
Please contact the exams officer for further information/request for special consideration: