SIMS Student App
In order to be able to use the Student App you first have to register. On this page you can find a brief guide of how to register.
- Open your invitation email that was sent to your new Office 365 email address. To access this visit https://portal.office.com. Your email address is your school username @kkshs.me.uk
- You will see an email from firstname.lastname@example.org click the link to begin registration.
- Click the Sign in with Microsoft button (the bottom one) and then grant the permissions requested.
- Check your name and click on the "Register" button.
- Type in your date of birth following the format of dd/mm/yyyy. For example 26/02/2005
- You are logged in to the web version of the Student App.
From here on you have two options. The preferred one is to move on and install the SIMS Student App from the Google Play store or from the Apple store.
Or you can use the Web version of the Student App which can be accessed from https://www.sims-student.co.uk. You can find more information about the web version here: SIMS Student App - FAQ.
SENCO: Mrs S Hamit
SENCO Email: email@example.com
SENCO Telephone: 020 8498 1304
Kantor King Solomon High School
Forest Road, ILFORD IG6 3HB T: 020 8498 1300 E: firstname.lastname@example.org